For Info on Hypnotherapy for IBS see the following links;
Then contact us for a free consultation and treatment.
There are many different systems although commonly it’s based on time taken to pass stools through body, Stool Consistency and frequency or the predominant factor i.e. Diarrhoea, Constipation, Pain and their intensity.
It is also interesting that a number of people have had negative appendectomies and later found to have IBS.
Some serious conditions also have similar symptoms to IBS and these need to be excluded before treatment starts
If you have any of the following, seek medical help before consulting a Hypnotherpist, once another cause hs been eliminated we will be happy to help you.
• Low blood pressure
• Decreased level of consciousness or confusion
• Signs of shock
• Frequent Vomiting
• Weight Loss
• Generally unwell with high temperature
• Signs of dehydration
• Painful, rigid, guarded or tender abdomen
• Palpable Masses
• Patient lying very still or writhing
• Absent or altered bowel sounds
• Associated testicular problem
• Blood in vomit, Urine or faeces
• Family history of abdominal cancers
• Suspicion of Traumatic or medical cause for abdominal pain such as heart attack or lower lobe (lung) pneumonia
Chris Breen is a Clinical Hypnotherapist, Advanced Nurse Practitioner and Non-Medical Prescriber, Holding Diplomas In General and Gastric Band Hypnosis, He is registered with the General Hypnotherapy Register and the International Alliance of Holistic Therapists, We also have full indemnity Insurance.